Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Graduation owl



I waited a LOOONNNG time to put this little guy together, and finally on July 21st I was able to assemble him to mark my graduation from Massage Therapy school. It's been 2 of the most INTENSE years of my life, filled with tears, breakdowns, and unfamiliar anxiety but I pulled through, with helpful hands from everywhere. Learning a hands-on program online for the first year was mind-blowingly hard, especially as I have no science background but, miracles happen and it all came together by second year thankfully. it would be impossible to become a good therapist without knowledge of how the body works....
only a couple of  expensive licensing exams to go before I can register and get out there to help people with physical pain... I know it will be worth the arm and leg I am paying to get there!!

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment