Thursday, September 17, 2015

Throwback Thurday: Book O' Doodles

ALRIGHT. So this isn't really a throwback....its more like Oh My Lanta, what did I do!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!! LET ME FIX THIS QUICK kinda moment.

In the recent past I accidentally deleted my Youtube account - well, half intentionally because my playlists were getting out of control and I wasn't really doing anything with it besides hoarding videos about EVERYTHING so I might as well start a fresh. Since I didn't do anything with Youtube on regular basis, I totally forgot about the two videos I had on there, both I really was rather fond of making - and I wouldn't have noticed had someone not asked me about the missing videos ....!! I managed to find one of two - my favourite thankfully.

This was awesome fun.
 In 2012, I discovered bunch of talented people that gave new meaning (at least for me) to doodling and I was uber inspired and HAD TO TRY IT SOMEWHERE..... smallish in case it turns out badly. I had a tiny 3.5 x 5" ish Moleskine planner a thoughtful friend had gifted me that I didn't know what to do with(it was just such small space), and tried my hand at copying some of the awesome artworks, mostly from Maykel Nunes. This took sooo much longer and so much more work than I thought it would!! It is true what they say; the best way to learn , is to try to copy the work of one you admire.
Although I don't think doodling is quite for me - this was an excellent experiment and I love having a little record of discovering doodle art!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment