Friday, December 18, 2015

Freebie Friday: It`s starting feel like XMAS

Okay. The holidays are upon us. Let the panicking, running around like a headless chicken ensue. Thankfully (?!) I haven't any blood family to go insane with -and my chosen family tend to be fairly mellow and we celebrate after the chaos is done so I have time to make a little something for them.
Another set of really quick and cute patterns by talented and generous people online - a must try!

I have NO idea where some of the patterns came from - unfortunately - so I can't give credit to them. I had saved them and now I don't know where they came from. If you know where they came from , please let me know.
Santa ornament - this is so cute. you can turn him into a little chocolate (Ferrero Roche) cover or stuff'em to turn him into an ornament. I really like the loop stitch deal, it really adds to the cute factor!
Santa hat - perfect for all your amigurumi dolls to get in the holiday spirit
Gingerbread man - well. he's alays appropriate lol
Xmas tree 1 - what will we do without the tree?
Xmas tree 2 - just another version
fancy xmas tree - this uses my new favourite, scale/scallop stitch. Its a project of love.
Rudolph - this guy is so cute.
teddy ornaments - by the infamous Stephanie from All about Ami . these are so perfect for gifts. She has so many adorable patterns available online.

I'm still debating on what to post next week :S new years stuff or winter animals... :S oh well, stay tuned I guess ;) Keep on Hookin' till next time!

Love Always,
Shines.

No comments:

Post a Comment