Saturday, December 12, 2015

Freebie Friday: snowman season

Well I didn't forget about the post... I even wrote half of it but the drama from my life is continuing on and I had some "emergency" orders to fulfill - which caused a bit of delay BUT! here it is now :D

This month is a super busy holiday month - and I actually thought it would be fun to share some Xmas related crochet patterns :) Most of the patterns will be ornamental but I will try to find some dolls to share along the way.  I just really love making little ornament pieces to add to tags of gift bags - to me, they are the PERFECT personalized, final touch every gift to your loved one needs :)

This week , we had our first "real snowfall" - where it felt like the holidays. We actually had snow fall sometime in October (can you believe that!? OCTOBER!!! but then it rained until today) but it didn't feel like snow. I really LOVE snow - its white and pretty and fluffy and you can make things with it. I am just not a fan of the cold it brings along - I wish we can have sunshine warmth and the snow at the same time but you know, can't have everything can we? lol

Anyway, in the spirit of the first snow fall which brings possibilities of snow angels and snowman making - I thought I'd share a few snow people patterns today. I have made some of these... and they make GREAT finishing touches to gifts that they can hang on the tree. Some I haven't - but I plan to:) These are quick , easy and super cute to make!

By Repeat Crafter Me
This is a cute pattern by Repeat Crafter Me.  He is probably my FAVORITE snow buddy to attach to gif tbags.


 This fella is a great little gift I think particularly appropriate for secret Santa sort of thing , or  for a little child. You can download the pdf of this pattern here



Teeny Tiny snowmen


Mini Snow men
This colorful for Teeny Tiny  pattern is probably one I use most...it uses up all my scrap yarn.

I would also say the same for the Mini snowmen pattern by `Dapper toad`( I love this name, its sooo funny to me and classy lol).


I did have some pre-made ones available on my little Etsy shop for purchase but they have all gone to a better home, of course if you want some made you can always get in touch with me via email and I will whip something up for you.

Next week - I`ll share some of the Santas and Xmas tree patterns to mark the holiday season :D
That`s all for the day :) keep hookin` , till next time!

Love always,
Shines

No comments:

Post a Comment